Madison County Schools
“Every Student Counts!”
Daniel Boone Elementary School- 710 North 2nd Street, Richmond
Shane Lakes, Principal
859-625-6070, Fax: 859-624-4589
Glenn Marshall Elementary School- 1442 Robert R. Martin Bypass, Richmond
Abby White, Principal
859-625-6076, Fax: 859-624-4021
Kingston Elementary School- 2845 Battlefield Memorial Hwy, Berea
Darlene Young, Principal
859-625-6091, Fax: 859-986-4653
Kirksville Elementary School- 2399 Lancaster Road, Richmond
Dustin Brumbaugh, Principal
859-624-4582, Fax: 859-624-4595
Kit Carson Elementary- 450 Tates Creek Road, Richmond
Beth Jones, Principal
859-625-6103, Fax: 859-624-4526
Mayfield Elementary- 300 Bond Street, Richmond
Richard Lowe, Principal
859-624-4540, Fax: 859-624-4541
Shannon Johnson Elementary- 109 Oakwood Drive, Berea
Lee Anne Browder, Principal
859-986-8233, Fax: 859-986-8405
Silver Creek Elementary- 75 Old US 25 North, Berea
Christi Tyndall, Principal
859-986-4991, Fax: 859-986-1932
Waco Elementary-359 Waco Loop, Waco
Marsha VanHook, Principal
859-369-5540, Fax: 859-369-3819
White Hall Elementary- 2166 Lexington Road, Richmond
Chris Young, Principal
859-625-6134, Fax: 859-624-4512
B. Michael Caudill Middle School- 1428 Robert R. Martin Bypass, Richmond
Ken Bicknell, Principal
859-625-6172, Fax: 859-623-2652
Clark-Moores Middle School- 1143 Berea Road, Richmond
Larry Barton, Principal
859-624-4545, Fax: 859-624-4524
Farristown Middle School- 279 Glades Road, Berea
Alicia Hunter, Principal
Red Foley Middle School- 275 Glades Road, Berea
Arno Norwell, Principal
859-625-6140, Fax: 859-986-3362
Madison Middle School- 101 Summit Street, Richmond
Steve Evans, Principal
859-624-4550, Fax: 859-624-4543
Madison Central High School- 705 North 2nd Street, Richmond
Elmer Thomas, Principal
859-625-6109, Fax: 859-623-3925
Madison Southern High School- 279 Glades Road, Berea
David Gilliam, Principal
859-625-6148, Fax: 859-986-3092
St. Mark Catholic School- 115 Parrish Ave, Richmond
Father Jim Sichko, firstname.lastname@example.org
Model Laboratory School- 521 Lancaster Ave, Richmond
Did You Know...
- 74% of Madison County teachers have a master'sdegree or greater.
- Our student/teacher ratio is 17:1
- Our student/computer ratio is 4.4:1
- The Clark-Moores Middle School Future ProblemSolving Team has ranked in the top ten in the state for the past two years.
- The Madison Central Marching Band has placedsecond in the state for the past three years, and the Symphonic Band hasreceived "Distinguished" ratings.
- The Madison Southern Science Olympiad teams havewon regional and state awards since they began competing 11 years ago- beatingstudents from Science Magnet schools in Kentucky and surrounding states.
- The Madison Central Land Judging Team has won 35state titles and 10 national titles.
- The Madison Central/ Kentucky Tech Mock TrialTeam won the state 2001 title and placed in the top four in the state in 2002.
- The Madison Southern advisor/advisee program hasreceived state and national recognition.
- Several of our teachers and administrators havereceived state and regional awards for their outstanding performances.
- The Madison County School System has agreementswith Eastern Kentucky University and Berea College that allow our students totake courses for college credit.
- All of our elementary and middle schools areequipped with computerized electronic keyboard music labs.
- Our district's financial management procedureshave been used as a model by the State Department of Education.